Create Job Posting
The following will help you get the best results from your job posting
- Select the country where your job is located. This may be different than where your organization is located. For example if you are a recruiter in the USA, recruiting for a school in China, select China. You can select multiple countries for the same posting. You must select at least one country. Each country is priced differently. The amount required to pay is displayed as "Total added to your cart…"
- Choose whether your organization is a school or a recruiting company.
- Type in the name of your organization (Advantage Recruiters, or Happy Day School, for example.)
- Enter your e-mail address. This is the address you want job seekers to respond to. The receipt for your job posting will also be sent to this address.
- Job title - This is the name of the role you are hiring for. (Kindergarten Teacher, or School Director, for example.)
- Monthly salary range - how much does this position pay in US dollars on a monthly basis? Calculate the salary range in USD here: http://www.xe.com/ucc/
- Age of students - Choose a range that describes the student age group.
- Job Description - Enter the text for your job posting here, as you want job seekers to see it.
- Click to add optional information - This information is not required but can be useful to teachers.
- Job Address - What is the address of the job location (Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, for example.)
- Location - Which option best match the type the surroundings of the school.
- How to apply - Describe how you wish applicants to contact you. (Send a resume and cover letter via e-mail, for example.)
- Website - Enter the website for your organization. http:// or www are OK. (www.happydayschool.com, for example)
- Logo - Add your organization’s logo. Your image may be automatically resized.
- Image - Add an additional optional image for your posting. Your image may be automatically resized.
- Housing - Choose the type of housing this job provides and any details you may want to provide.
- Tags - Add identifying keywords that you want applicants to search for. (Close to beach, paid vacation, high salary, or CELTA, for example). Your posting will display when users search for these terms. Tags are not free. All tags cost USD $1 each and will be added to your final bill before you check out. It is more effective to add single search terms (CELTA, high salary, beach) for example than multiple terms in one tag (high salary CELTA by the beach).
- Create a template - If you so choose, your job posting will be saved as a template in your profile.
- By clicking "Next" - You will be taken to your new profile page where you can review your posting and continue with your payment.
Have a question about posting jobs? Is something confusing or not working? Contact us: